About Me

My photo
.Junior. .University of Hawaii at Manoa Warrior. .Food Science and Human Nutrition major. .FSHN Council President. .Infected with the Travel Bug.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Off, off and away!


            I’m on my way! I’m on my flight headed towards Seattle, WA! This flight is almost 2 hours in and I’m starting to get a little restless. Also, I still have 3.5 hours to go. =[ This is my first flight longer than 45 minutes in 4 years! Plus, I’m on this flight by myself so there is no Dean, Kui, Sara, Kaipo, and Awa to bug during the longgggg flight! Getting to my connecting flight should not be a problem because it’s still Alaska Airlines and I have my boarding pass for the next flight. When I get to Miami, FL is a whole ‘nother story. I found out that when I checking in at Kona for my first flight, they told me I would have to pick up my bags from baggage claim and check them again but with BahamasAir. This is all because I was switching carriers.  I have an hour layover once I get to Miami and I really hope I can make my next flight! I’ll have to get off the plane, get my bags, check in, check my bags, go through security all in 30 minutes >_< If I don’t make it, it’ll be a damper on the start of my trip! Fingers crossed and I’ll hopefully remember to post if I made it on time or not!

Btw, I'm actually posting this on the 18th. The picture above is a picture of the Atlantic! Never saw it before! =]


No comments:

Post a Comment