About Me

My photo
.Junior. .University of Hawaii at Manoa Warrior. .Food Science and Human Nutrition major. .FSHN Council President. .Infected with the Travel Bug.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday, January 20th – Meetings? Fun!....NOT.

Day before classes and there are meetings all day today! =[ I'm even about to fall asleep! Since 9 this morning it's been non-stop meetings except for a break for lunch. It's now 1:30 and we have straight meetings till 5 =[ On a side note, we left Nassau!.....but we're coming back at 5:30. Hahaha We're coming back to pick up the 10 students left that have to come on board. Then we're FINALLY leaving Nassau! And we're apparently still getting to Dominica on time. Idk how, maybe we have booster jets or something. Which would make sense at where our money is going towards.

We're about to have meetings concerning health and safety, integreated learning, and faculty/student conferences. Then its' finally dinner then a learning symposium where I think I'm supposed to work and people can make new clubs and sign up for clubs. Not much happening today. So it's a short post =]

Miho

2 comments:

  1. For two hours of work each day... sounds like more prepping than anything! Hopefully you guys are off and cruising now. 0749 Hawaii time right now... 01/21/12.

    How's the ocean feeling to you? No more dizziness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were off and away already! I haven't been dizzy since then, which is really good. I hear after Cape Town the current is THE WORST and EVERYBODY gets sick.

    ReplyDelete