Day 5 - This day was pretty uneventful ecept for lots and lots of traveling so we can get back to Kochi. We woke up, ate breakfast, checked out, and left the hotel at about 7:15am. We were in Jaipur and so we drove the long 5 hour journey back to Delhi to catch our flight. I didn't sleep as much as I wanted to and was up and talking or listening to music almost the entire time. I did watch the country go by and people watched as we passed small towns. People always stared at our bus of foreigners passing through. Some waved, some didn't, some people just ignored us. We got into Delhi, ate lunch at a new hotel that just opened up, Country Inn Suites. It was buffet style and I had yet again more naan! We headed straight to the airport from there, waited for our flight and boarded! Luckily this time our flight to Kochi was direct and was only 3 hours. I talked story with Patrick almost the entire flight and I fell asleep towards the end of it. We got back into Kochi at about 9 and all of us were tired and just wanted to go back to the ship instead of eating dinner at a hotel that was planned. We were fed dinner on the flight too so none of us were really hungry. The bus went straight back tot he ship and we got back at about 10pm. By this time I was really starting to feel weird. About halfway through the flight I started to get a fever and just felt very weak. I felt really impatient in line at the ship while waiting for security to check people's bags before me. I just wanted to take a hot shower and sleep. The temperature of Kochi wasn't really helping too. It was quite hot! I finally got back on the ship and just went to bed as soon as I could after I showered hoping I would feel better after a full night's rest.
Miho =]

No comments:
Post a Comment