About Me

My photo
.Junior. .University of Hawaii at Manoa Warrior. .Food Science and Human Nutrition major. .FSHN Council President. .Infected with the Travel Bug.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Will write about Ghana....eventually!

Hey everyone!

So Ghana in a few words were: overwhelming, heartbreaking, and
eye-opening. <<<---Yes, all of those. I'll have to take a whole day to
write out everything that happened. You hear about the starving kids in
Africa? Yeah, I saw them. That was the craziest thing I have
experienced/witnessed. I don't have time for the next few days because
it's exam time (Yayyy!!....Noooott). And so I have about 6 pages of
essays to write and a midterm in class to do in the next 5 days. Soo
I'll get to writing about Ghana eventually. There is so much I want to
say right now, but I want to be able to get it all out on this blog and
not just rush through it. I promise I'll do it before Cape Town, South
Africa!

Miho =]

"Let not what you cannot do tear you from what you can do." - Ghanaian
Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment