About Me

My photo
.Junior. .University of Hawaii at Manoa Warrior. .Food Science and Human Nutrition major. .FSHN Council President. .Infected with the Travel Bug.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My new blog!

Welcome to my new blog! =] I haven't had one of these since...Xanga! Which was a suppperrr long time ago! This blog will be used to document or be a journal of my travels around the world in 105 days with the Semester at Sea program. I will be with 700+ other students who will be with me, taking classes, and stopping at 11 countries! The following places is where we will be exploring!


Itinerary

  • EMBARK: Nassau, Bahamas
  • Roseau, Dominica
  • Manaus, Brazil
  • Tema, Ghana
  • Cape Town, South Africa
  • Port Louis, Mauritius
  • Cochin, India
  • Singapore
  • Ho Chi Minh, City, Viet Nam
  • Hong Kong, China
  • Shanghai, China
  • Kobe, Japan
  • Yokohama, Japan
  • Hilo, Hawaii
  • DEBARK: San Diego, CA USA

I'll be updating this through my email and I'll post my email so feel free to email me any time! Follow me as I travel to these amazing places! =]

If you have any tips when travelling in these countries. Feel free to leave a message, comment, or FB me! I welcome any tips and I'll definitely try to follow them and take your advice!

♥ Miho

No comments:

Post a Comment