About Me

My photo
.Junior. .University of Hawaii at Manoa Warrior. .Food Science and Human Nutrition major. .FSHN Council President. .Infected with the Travel Bug.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Last night at Manoa!

It's my last night at Manoa!! It's a weird thought that I'm not just going home for break and coming back. My room is literally ALL packed up and ready to be stored at my sister's house. I'm not coming back to Manoa for at least 8 months....but instead, I have this wonderful trip with Semester at Sea! I'm not just flying to another island. I'm flying to the BAHAMAS and then boarding a ship, then circumnavigating the world!! I think I'm still in shock and this winter break it'll really hit me.

It also feels weird, that something I have been saving up for and preparing for is ACTUALLY happening. It's weird that it's actually happening, because I've been waiting for it for so long. What am I going to do when I come back?! I guess there's school =P I guess graduation will be on my mind....Also Dietetics Internships, then certification! >_< I'd prefer to plan for Semester at Sea!

<<<----I'll be moving out of thee best apartment ever! Leaving some of thee best roomies ever! It's kind of bittersweet to be going on Semester at Sea! I'll be traveling the world, but these girls will be back at Manoa!

Well, it's the last night! Tomorrow night I'll be back on BI! The last winter break before a life-changing, eye-opening experience! My life will never be the same! And I'm pretty okay with that. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment